|Street||9720 Skillman Street|
Sales and customer service representative Jobs in Dallas Texas
The Habesha Web, the fastest growing Company in the Habesha market today, is seeking Full-Time motivated and confident Customer Service Representatives to join our amazing team in Dallas, TX! Our Team Members are committed to providing an incredible customer experience.
Interested in joining the team? We are looking to hire immediately. The right candidate will have an infectious personality, a desire to engage in meaningful conversation, the ability to think critically and on-their-feet at the moment, and a passion for genuinely helping others.
• Greet customers with a smile
• Make sure our customers’ experience was a great one
• Gain a loyal customer base and maintain old customers
• Use sales and marketing techniques
• Meet daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals
• Increase sales through innovative ideas
• Social media Management
• Engage directly with customers who contact us for a variety of topics ranging from helping them shop for a product, problem-solving when everything doesn’t go as planned. (This will be via inbound phone calls and outbound follow-up, sending an email, or other forms of communication)
• Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers.
• We’re searching for those who can engage with our customers and think critically to help the customer find the right products and services, set up their accounts, track down orders, and sometimes get creative with solutions.
• Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
• Help customers over the phone (sometimes other channels as needed) with a variety of topics, primarily using our internal computer software and systems to research solutions and document their accounts, so being detail-oriented is critical.
What You’ll Need
•Some years of working experience in a customer-focused environment or ability to connect with customers quickly.
• Bilingual both in Amharic & English.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
• Ability to multi-task (i.e. talk on the phone while navigating on the computer and taking notes)
• Show up for work! Come on time and be committed to being your best.