|Street||14100 Montfort Dr, Suite 3210|
Truck Dispatcher Position in Dallas (NOT REMOTE)
Truck Dispatcher Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2-3 years of experience as a truck dispatcher in a similar industry.
- Exceptional ability to schedule drivers, plan routes, and dispatch drivers to customer locations.
- Extensive experience in customer services, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
- Experience with Transportation Management Software such as DAT, Keep Trucking, TRS, and HUB Tran.
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Ability to monitor drivers’ logs, truck maintenance schedules, and repairs.
- Knowledge of applicable transportation regulations and laws.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
Truck Dispatcher Responsibilities:
- Schedule loads for drivers and finds the best rate from brokers
- Communicating with brokers about freight details, rate confirmations, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests.
- Planning pre-determined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight BOL’s
- Maintaining records of dispatched calls, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times
3% From Every load
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact Person: Metek Eshetu
Contact #: 972-802-1695